Sunday, September 18, 2011

CARLY CONFESSES

By the sounds of this latest note from Carly, life just hasn't gotten any better on the home front. Poor doggie has had to fess up and admit she acted in error big-time. Read on about her plight...

Dear Sister Very Catty,

It was another horrible night until about half way through. Then it seemed the drugs caught up with Mom. I tried to cuddle her but she just kept leaking fluid like she does when she exercises. She had the big ceiling fan and a little fan both turned on her and yet she kept leaking. At least it doesn't stink like she does after she exercises, but I still had to keep leaving the couch from time to time. Then I'd feel sorry for her and go back.

Today I got told I did a bad dog thing. I didn't ask to go out and I didn't just go out the doggie door. Instead I peed and pooped on the carpet in my Dad's office. He didn't beat me but I knew I did wrong, so as soon as he saw it, I immediately slinked towards the door. I know they don't beat me but I can tell that when I make these kinds of mistakes it makes them angry. I don't know why I did it. Do you know why I do such things? I just want us to go back to the big bed at night. Signed, Carly

Carly, Carly, Carly!

What is wrong with you? Have you no shame, girl? I told you things weren't always about you. Right now it's Mom's healing time and you are strictly part of her support team. All you have to do is stay out of the way and be available for petting. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

Now as far as Mom's odor...the pain pill & muscle relaxer cocktails she's taking are probably giving her the sweats. Just turn off the Beagle half of your nose and ignore it. She's been through hell...lest we forget she also endured the trots from the other pills she had to take. The woman's a mess so you're going to have to exercise some genuine concern here. And for crying out loud, what the hell were you thinking leaving the double "P" combo in your Dad's office...on carpet, no less??!! Have you lost your mind, dog? Why did you do it, you ask? Maybe subconsciously you're trying to make this about you or just maybe that Chihuahua-type spitefulness is coming through because you want to be back upstairs, back to normal, back on the big bed. Am I close?
Now straighten up and fly right...Mom and Dad are depending on you!
Amen! Sister VC

No comments:

Post a Comment