Saturday, December 24, 2011

'TIS the NIGHT BEFORE....

So maybe you thought I was waiting for Christmas to write? Guess you couldn't get any closer than the final hour...and from where my litter box lives the countdown is less than an hour before the clock strikes midnight. Besides the fact that it will most likely BE Christmas before the wonder typist here gets this posted. Hear that? Peck..peck..peck.peck.peckpeckpeckpeck...uh-huh, look at her go!

Santa could be parking his sleigh on my rooftop any minute now. Hopefully he'll remember that's a skylight up there, not a chimney. Caused quite a ruckus one year.

Hate to disappoint him too but didn't bother to bake any cookies this year. Poor guy broke a tooth on last year's batch. I baked them fresh that morning but by the time he got here they had become rather brick like and I really don't think it had anything to do with my new recipe. I just replaced the chocolate chips with some of my sea captain tuna treats...you know...just to kick it up a notch. I suppose it was a bad idea but I was just trying to spread some good cheer from the feline world.

So as the magic hour approaches... I wish a very Merry Christmas to ALL and to ALL a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment