Friday, April 9, 2010

Dear Disciples...

Okay, that word threw me too until I verified that it can also mean followers. Either word...let's not be so formal here, after all, this is a blog not a bible.

So, on that note, instead of having the typical "Followers" section on the right of the page we're going to call this one the "COOL CAT CLUB".

Please sign on and join the club where there are no fees, no meetings, no fund-raisers, just fun. Trust me, if you are a regular follower, you're automatically ordained a cool cat!

Besides, being Sister Very Catty, I need some peace of mind that somewhere somebody out there is reading this blog, therefore lessening the concern I have that I'm just talking to myself...again.

I'll be honest here and confess that I am under the belief that what the world needs is one more advice column so all I want to do is help people get through life's little trials and tribulations...by making little of them!

Simply send me an e-mail and I'll do my best to make light of life's BS:

sistervc2@gmail.com

As you may have read some of them below I do post the e-mails from time to time. Not to worry, bitch all you want because all names are always changed to protect the guilty or innocent, whichever the case may be.

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment